Author Topic: WHORSEMEN HAVE SPOKEN, JEFF GURAL, GO FUCK YOURSELF!  (Read 9133 times)

Uncle Harry

• Open / FFA
WHORSEMEN HAVE SPOKEN, JEFF GURAL, GO FUCK YOURSELF!
« on: May 02, 2018, 05:37:24 AM »
 FRIDAY NIGHT.... ONLY 9 RACES.... NOT 1 TEN HORSE FIELD

SAT NIGHT, FIELDS OF 6,7,7 AND 8 TO START THE CARD.

LOOKS LIKE THE HORSEMEN HAVE DECIDED TO PICK AND CHOOSE

AND RACE AT TRACKS, OTHER THAN THE JEWS!

eyeinthesky

• Stakes Horse
Re: WHORSEMEN HAVE SPOKEN, JEFF GURAL, GO FUCK YOURSELF!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 07:08:33 AM »
Its so nice to have you on this forum............ .......especially with your negative , stupid comments.
I hope you are just an Uncle...and don't have any kids of your own to ruin , with your shitty attitude.......an d comments

I am sure that those who get to race at M1 this weekend are glad to find races for their horses, as are the owners who will be racing there.....with a better chance to get a purse check

And sharp handicappers will find it easier to handicap smaller fields........... and the handle will still be better than Yonlers or Pokonose

chesterman

• 4 claimer
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 09:37:22 AM »
  It’s hard to take anything seriously that comes from the mouth of a lowlife bigot. 

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 10:21:53 AM »
  It’s hard to take anything seriously that comes from the mouth of a lowlife bigot. 
Do you believe Netanyahu about the Iranians cheating on the Nuke deal?

Or is it just an act so the U.S. pays for more of Israel's defense? 

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 10:38:14 AM »
Do you believe Netanyahu about the Iranians cheating on the Nuke deal?

Or is it just an act so the U.S. pays for more of Israel's defense? 

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 12:30:57 PM »

I GUESS. 

WHO PAYS FOR THE 6 WEEKS VACATION EVERY ISROELI  GETS BY LAW?

SOME ONE PAYS.

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2018, 05:45:19 PM »
   So true!

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2018, 06:13:14 PM »
Its so nice to have you on this forum............ .......especially with your negative , stupid comments.
I hope you are just an Uncle...and don't have any kids of your own to ruin , with your shitty attitude.......an d comments

I am sure that those who get to race at M1 this weekend are glad to find races for their horses, as are the owners who will be racing there.....with a better chance to get a purse check

And sharp handicappers will find it easier to handicap smaller fields........... and the handle will still be better than Yonlers or Pokonose

And here I THOUGHT this was AMERICA where people are free to believe ANYTHING they want. I guess the "mind control" left doesn't like people thinking for themselves. WHO was it that said-I may not believe what they say but I will fight to the death their right to say it ? Hmmmmm, MAYBE he could make a comeback.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

And one more thing- WHY is it that IF there are 10 horse fields at the meadowlands-it's a GREAT betting opportunity. AND NOW YOU say that SMALLER fields are better for sharp handicappers. Which is it? Or are you one of those people who twists anything to fit their beliefs?

slimshady

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2018, 06:21:58 PM »
viking55  ...   Not sure anyone denies him the right to make a comment.  Many think he's a bigoted douche bag and they're free to feel that way.   He gives people all kinds of reason to believe it about him.   Actually, I think he trolls to get the negative attention. 

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2018, 06:33:42 PM »
viking55  ...   Not sure anyone denies him the right to make a comment.  Many think he's a bigoted douche bag and they're free to feel that way.   He gives people all kinds of reason to believe it about him.   Actually, I think he trolls to get the negative attention. 

Lots of people try to shut him up. Yes, they are free to think that, just as HE is free to think what HE wants.

slimshady

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2018, 08:14:30 PM »
I guess we agree.   Short of threats, say what you will and let people make up their own minds on the value of your statements and your character.  When someone tosses around bigoted comments about jews, with no facts to back them up, it helps me make up my mind that Uncle Harry is a bigoted douche bag.  And I could care less if you think i am wrong in wanting him to shut the fuck up.  Thanks for listening.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2018, 12:41:14 PM »
I guess we agree.   Short of threats, say what you will and let people make up their own minds on the value of your statements and your character.  When someone tosses around bigoted comments about jews, with no facts to back them up, it helps me make up my mind that Uncle Harry is a bigoted douche bag.  And I could care less if you think i am wrong in wanting him to shut the fuck up.  Thanks for listening.

You want HIM to shut the fuck up and he wants YOU to shut the fuck up so I guess it's a wash. BOTH people have the right to their opinion.  ;D  And isn't everyone bigoted in SOME way?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2018, 01:34:24 PM »
You want HIM to shut the fuck up and he wants YOU to shut the fuck up so I guess it's a wash. BOTH people have the right to their opinion.  ;D  And isn't everyone bigoted in SOME way?

ASK HIM ABOUT HIS VIEWS ON BLAX

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2018, 01:53:44 PM »
I really don't care. It's HIS opinion and he's entitled to it. It just bothers me when people try to shut someone up just because they don't agree with that person. I don't think there is a person alive(or dead) who hasn't thought badly about one group or another. So name calling is really kind of funny. They like the freedom of speech as long as THEY AGREE with it. Then it gets into the name calling. Bigot, racist, homophobic, sexist, and on and on. They like to try and shame someone. WHO is the bully?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2018, 02:52:19 PM »
I really don't care. It's HIS opinion and he's entitled to it. It just bothers me when people try to shut someone up just because they don't agree with that person. I don't think there is a person alive(or dead) who hasn't thought badly about one group or another. So name calling is really kind of funny. They like the freedom of speech as long as THEY AGREE with it. Then it gets into the name calling. Bigot, racist, homophobic, sexist, and on and on. They like to try and shame someone. WHO is the bully?

NOBODY LIKES BEING CALLED A HEEB AGREED

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
  • Unclejerry: I'm Back and it's time to spice up this dead rat!
    September 23, 2024, 07:25:56 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal