Author Topic: FIRE AT BANCA’S FARM  (Read 32100 times)

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
Re: FIRE AT BANCA’S FARM
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2018, 09:24:53 PM »
The owners lost ??  Lost what ?? an investment  !!!..when you buy a horse its a gamble isnt it ?? I feel a little sorry for the owners,,trainers..BUT IM SICK TO KNOW ALL THOSE POOR HORSES DIED..MAKING OWNERS AND TRAINERS MONEY..THE OWNER WILL JUST WRITE IT OFF AS A TAX WRITE OFF AND BUY THE TRAINER MORE HORSES..ID RATHER DONATE MONEY AND BUY FROM THE AMISH WHO ARE ABOUT TO SEND HORSES TO BE KILLED...NOW..IF A HUMAN LOST THIER LIFE TRYING TO SAVE THE HORSES THEN ID SAY MAKE A FUND TO HELP THEIR FAMILY..

Wow, owners can't have attachment to horses?  They all have so much money losing 11 horses doesn't impact them?  Guess I know which party you vote for in elections.

Boxed In

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2018, 09:25:32 PM »
Attachment ???  as soon as a horse cant make enough to cover the bill ..the owners ready to "AMISH THAT RAT" Please owners are attached to money..as soon as they dont make it ..they leave the trainer they loved !!!  They sell the horse they couldnt live without !!!  the old saying my friend ..."EVERYONE LOVES A WINNER "

And im sorry I have much more respect for people who donated Anonymous then put their name ?  donate Anonymous and say something nice ..no need to look like a good guy when your a scumbag !!!

Donate to make a bill to have mandatory sprinkler system in every barn to protect those horses !!!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 09:30:33 PM by Boxed In »

Boxed In

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2018, 09:45:00 PM »
Last comment on this cause im kinda pissed off..Soooooo  they want you to donate to an owner who lost an investment ..oh im sorry a family member lol...so answer me this

HOW MANY PEOPLE DONATE TO A FUND WHERE A COP OR FIREMAN LOST THEIR LIFE SAVING SOMEONE !!!

HOW MANY PEOPLE DONATED TO SOMEONE IN THE MILITARY WHO CAME HOME AND WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WALK AGAIN ..PLAY BALL WITH THEIR KID..WHILE PROTECTING US FROM FUCKING TERRORIST!!

Dont get me wrong ..give to the grooms who really loved those horses and might be out of a job...give to the grooms who are up 5am taking care of those horses while the trainer sleeps till 10 am ,,, emotionally ID BET the grooms are hurting more then anyone !!! Next year at tax time the groom will still miss that horse..while the owner TAKES A TAX WRITE OFF !!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 09:47:12 PM by Boxed In »

LLGirl

• 4 claimer
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2018, 09:59:23 PM »
I personally watched the barn turn to ashes, it was the most gruesome thing I have ever watched.. regardless if their were sprinkler systems during the middle of the night? Pretty hard to stop a blaze with sprinklers. Dean Eckley is not a bad person .. regardless of how many positives he’s had I’ve never seen one person so upset in my life.. most of you people do not see dean on a daily basis. People change. I’m hoping this post puts a sock in all of your mouths. The horses are dead one mans entire life’s work perished in 20 minutes! You all can say what you want but grow a set of balls and stop bashing people over the internet. Have your feelings but don’t Bring the man down at his lowest point. And to the person who said rick Dane thru the flare rick , I’m pretty sure rick saved future character fro, the kill pen.,distinct color, photo rules all riding horses. Those people care more about those horses than anything. I’m sick that anyone could say those heart wrenching thing after what everyone at MT HOPE had to deal with at 3oclock in the morning.

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2018, 10:43:37 PM »
Good post
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

joemomma

• Elite
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2018, 10:53:43 PM »
I personally watched the barn turn to ashes, it was the most gruesome thing I have ever watched.. regardless if their were sprinkler systems during the middle of the night? Pretty hard to stop a blaze with sprinklers. Dean Eckley is not a bad person .. regardless of how many positives he’s had I’ve never seen one person so upset in my life.. most of you people do not see dean on a daily basis. People change. I’m hoping this post puts a sock in all of your mouths. The horses are dead one mans entire life’s work perished in 20 minutes! You all can say what you want but grow a set of balls and stop bashing people over the internet. Have your feelings but don’t Bring the man down at his lowest point. And to the person who said rick Dane thru the flare rick , I’m pretty sure rick saved future character fro, the kill pen.,distinct color, photo rules all riding horses. Those people care more about those horses than anything. I’m sick that anyone could say those heart wrenching thing after what everyone at MT HOPE had to deal with at 3oclock in the morning.

I agree. I don't know Dean and don't really care what people think about him. The way all these horses died is terrible and I can't get that outta my head. Those poor animals

Boxed In

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2018, 11:02:10 PM »
Yea its a good post unless you were on the farm with him and watched him whip a 2 year old so bad cause the horse refused to pace..and then got him back to the barn and whipped him more..it was so bad that the people on his farm called the A,SP,C,A and investigated

sorry ill feel bad for those poor horses not dean

New York trainer arrested & then suspended
10:47 PM 18 Oct 2010 NZDTComment (0) Tweet Share Email Print
Back to Home page

Harness racing trainer Dean M. Eckley, 27, of Loda, Ill., was arrested on Oct. 8 by the Mount Hope (N.Y.) Police Department in Orange County on a charge of cruelty to animals after he allegedly drove a horse into a barn door at Mount Hope Training Facility, and then whipped the horse.

The New York State Racing and Wagering Board has summarily suspended the occupational license of an owner-trainer who has been charged with beating a horse in Orange County, N.Y.

After learning of the alleged incident today, the Racing and Wagering Board took swift action to summarily suspend Eckley's owner-driver license, that had allowed him to compete in harness racing in New York.

The Board's action led to the scratching of three Eckley-trained horses that had been entered to race at Yonkers Raceway this evening, said Racing and Wagering Board Chairman John D. Sabini. Eckley has also trained horses that have competed at Saratoga Raceway and Monticello Raceway.

"This Board has zero tolerance for equine abuse or animal cruelty," chairman Sabini said. "We showed that when we removed prominent trainer Ernest Paragallo from Thoroughbred racing, and we showed it again today by taking immediate action against Mr. Eckley."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 11:06:17 PM by Boxed In »

joemomma

• Elite
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2018, 11:21:09 PM »
These poor horses have been racing their heart's out at Saratoga with devaux  drumming on them.

GeeMoney

• Open / FFA
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2018, 04:53:30 AM »

His lifes work?
Where oh where are all those EPO horses from 3 years ago?
5 years ago?
10 years ago?

Where they in that barn?
No they couldnt be because the majority of them were already dead from the torture endured from the human you want us to empathize with?

Which was worse multiple starts in terror with organs working overtime until they fail or the blood turns to stone...or this?
Neither was fair nor humane to the horses.

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2018, 05:59:18 AM »
Don't confuse the fact that 28 poor horses perished in an unthinkable manner with the fact
that they were trained by one of the biggest pieces of shit ever!

LLGirl

• 4 claimer
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2018, 06:01:04 AM »
I can’t even handle how stupid some
Of you people are.. some of you need to drop dwelling in the past. And his life’s work yes.. so any of you inbesols know how much a pair of hobbles cost ? Or even a feed bucket? No I’m sure you don’t.  The guy had millions of dollars invested in that barn.. and all you people are worried abo is that one day a long time ago he beat one horse.. I don’t think it’s right what he did.. but I do see him on a daily basis.. maybe having a wife and kids has changed him none of you know that bc none of you see it. And you all forget about Ron
Burke Julie miller and all those guys getting positives that magically disappear all the time bc he isn’t rich he couldn’t get his drug charges dropped? If you have something to say to dean about how big of a loser he is. He lives at mount hope come have a chat!

GeeMoney

• Open / FFA
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2018, 07:07:16 AM »
Millions of dollars?   Please give it a rest.   
That one incident should have been enough to end his tenure.   But rather he got how many more chances?   

From this article
“Dean Eckley is a harness racing trainer. Since becoming a licensed trainer in 2008 his racing record shows 230 winners from his stable and purse earnings of more than $1.5 million. More than half of those wins have come this year. In 2013 he has sent out 389 starters with 118 wins and an impressive Universal Trainer Rating (UTR) or battling average of .433. He raced primarily at Colonial Downs and at Scioto Downs and Northfield Park in Ohio.
Looking at his USTA record under fines and suspensions you will find nothing more than a bunch of failure to designate someone responsible for his racehorse in the race paddock and numerous fines for abusive language in the race paddock and to race officials. Reads like he grooms his own horses and thus leaves them unattended too much and he has a foul mouth and a temper. Nothing earth shattering. Nothing out of the norm in the horse industry.
But there is always more than what a USTA rulings report can produce. So we Google Dean Eckely and what came up?
“Dean M. Eckley, 27, of Loda, Ill., was arrested on Oct. 8, 2010 by the Mount Hope (N.Y.) Police Department in Orange County on a charge of cruelty to animals after he allegedly drove a horse into a barn door at Mount Hope Training Facility, and then whipped the horse.”
The police did a three month investigation into Eckley and had him dead to rights guilty. The New York State Wagering Board threw him out of the state. He only sent out five horses in purse races in 2011 and none in 2012.
So Dean plays it cool for two years, more than likely handling horses via friends or “beards” to do the training as he sits on the sidelines. Then he emerges back on the scene in Ohio and Virginia this year. Apparently his past caught up with him. He could not stop trying better racing through chemistry.
He was caught with a positive test on one of his horses at Colonial Downs in Virginia and two days ago it was announced he would receive a five year suspension and a $10,000 fine. But that still does not answer the question of why any racetrack would have allowed him to compete at their track after the horse abuse crime two years ago?
Do these tracks not do their homework? Do they just allow anyone with a license to come in and start racing without doing a proper background check? Or do they feel that driving a horse into barn door and then whipping said horse is ok to do?”

As it says “beards” which is what Don Billings was doing...constant disregard for rules.   Yet you seek compassion and empathy from the same people that have had the wool pulled over their heads?

As for your comments regarding other participants, sure a purge is needed.   The authorties need help catching the crooks.   Maybe you have info that can help?

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2018, 07:19:02 AM »
 It looks as if KARMA, finally caught up to Eckley and Billings. And not a moment too soon

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2018, 07:21:21 AM »
I can’t even handle how stupid some
Of you people are.. some of you need to drop dwelling in the past. And his life’s work yes.. so any of you inbesols know how much a pair of hobbles cost ? Or even a feed bucket? No I’m sure you don’t.  The guy had millions of dollars invested in that barn.. and all you people are worried abo is that one day a long time ago he beat one horse.. I don’t think it’s right what he did.. but I do see him on a daily basis.. maybe having a wife and kids has changed him none of you know that bc none of you see it. And you all forget about Ron
Burke Julie miller and all those guys getting positives that magically disappear all the time bc he isn’t rich he couldn’t get his drug charges dropped? If you have something to say to dean about how big of a loser he is. He lives at mount hope come have a chat!

true inbesols ty

LLGirl

• 4 claimer
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2018, 07:25:27 AM »
This guy has to listen to 24 horses kick and scream for their life, you really think he wanted that? I think about karma you say? All of you will rot in hell for these posts. I’ve had enough of you black hearted probably no talent trainers that couldn’t make
It in the business so let’s sit behind a computer or phone and type. I haven’t read a post on this site in probably 7 years but these posts were read to me and they make me sick. Why don’t you guys tell us your true identity’s and grow a set of balls.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal