Author Topic: Petrelli Gets To The Point  (Read 15560 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: Petrelli Gets To The Point
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2023, 09:51:43 PM »
Never saw anything about Tioga.  He wouldn't dare speak I'll of a Gural run track!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2023, 10:51:41 PM »
Steve jones’ People are going to split his head open like a watermelon if he brings his name up one more time. These aren’t the kind of people SCM wants to piss off. It’s all fun and games until he gets his ass beat. Like mark ford said he wants to see SCM make a video with a black eye. He’s stupid enough to do it.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2023, 04:48:05 AM »
Never saw anything about Tioga.  He wouldn't dare speak I'll of a Gural run track!

It’s around the 13:50 point in this video from last week

https://youtu.be/sb63VjCNVe4
Reread It

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2023, 05:09:32 AM »
It’s around the 13:50 point in this video from last week

https://youtu.be/sb63VjCNVe4

I heard that before...have never heard the follow up on what he was even talking about unless I just missed it.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2023, 08:37:07 AM »

Fuck Gural. He’s dirty too and I hope he goes down as well.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2023, 09:06:31 AM »
Now he's talking about how you need to have "facts" before you say stuff. Hilarious.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2023, 11:54:09 AM »
I had to come on here. How many times do we have to listen to this Petrelli bust out talk like a tough guy? He's a broke, dead beat dad punk. He is so tough! Nobody will say it to your face? Who cares? Why would anyone waste a second of their lives on you. Take your wal mart sneaker wearing Salvation Army clothes wearing ass and just stop. Take care of your horses. You have such a lack of confidence it's appalling. Every day we gotta hear "not me", "say it to my face." You've taken such poor care of yourself that you've had more heart attacks than any of the Saturday night live "Da Bears" guys have had. Stop focusing on your deflated ego and take care of your kids. You're so busy talking about training and racing on lasix is abuse when you did it less than a year ago. Tossed from Goshen because the track was so bad that you couldn't train. I thought that was abuse?? Fucking hypocrite. Instead of going to New York City tomorrow why don't you spend the day trying to get back at your children's lives? Oh, that's right you can't because they hate you! Deadbeat fuck
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 12:32:50 PM by Haku »

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2023, 01:03:05 PM »
I had to come on here. How many times do we have to listen to this Petrelli bust out talk like a tough guy? He's a broke, dead beat dad punk. He is so tough! Nobody will say it to your face? Who cares? Why would anyone waste a second of their lives on you. Take your wal mart sneaker wearing Salvation Army clothes wearing ass and just stop. Take care of your horses. You have such a lack of confidence it's appalling. Every day we gotta hear "not me", "say it to my face." You've taken such poor care of yourself that you've had more heart attacks than any of the Saturday night live "Da Bears" guys have had. Stop focusing on your deflated ego and take care of your kids. You're so busy talking about training and racing on lasix is abuse when you did it less than a year ago. Tossed from Goshen because the track was so bad that you couldn't train. I thought that was abuse?? Fucking hypocrite. Instead of going to New York City tomorrow why don't you spend the day trying to get back at your children's lives? Oh, that's right you can't because they hate you! Deadbeat fuck

No one is above board. Excepting him of course. He never did anything wrong, just ask him.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2023, 07:26:33 AM »
Gets to the point? AGAIN does a video dedicated to his (and “others”) experiences at Tioga Downs. He mentions a vet, a trainer, and the president of the horsemen’s association. He mentions Mr. Gural, Jason, and the general manager. All these folk by name. However, unless I missed it, he doesn’t name the trainer he was paddocking for.
It’s possible he did name his employer that weekend……I have less than stellar internet, so the videos are choppy when viewed.
Reread It

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2023, 07:44:06 AM »
SCM only give the facts of the story he wants to be shared.  He has worked for people that are shady too.  Notice he avoids talking about looking the other way while employed by them.  Never addresses that topic.  Why was that ok then SCM?  And if he is soooo busy with is publcity tour, he has time to make a video about Lucpark?  What a loser...and if he really knew who Haku and others were...he'd post it!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2023, 07:51:55 AM »
i like mikes videos

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2023, 07:56:44 AM »
i like mikes videos

Please stop encouraging this moron!  People might think you are serious!   ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2023, 09:41:43 AM »
No one is above board. Excepting him of course. He never did anything wrong, just ask him.
tmbz1 ngc3

Hypocrisy

• NW-1
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2023, 04:25:31 PM »
He has some legit facts but gets lost in personal vendettas. If he would just stay on topic and list only facts and not heresay he would be alot more credible.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2023, 05:10:07 PM »
Gets to the point? AGAIN does a video dedicated to his (and “others”) experiences at Tioga Downs. He mentions a vet, a trainer, and the president of the horsemen’s association. He mentions Mr. Gural, Jason, and the general manager. All these folk by name. However, unless I missed it, he doesn’t name the trainer he was paddocking for.
It’s possible he did name his employer that weekend……I have less than stellar internet, so the videos are choppy when viewed.

He did, in fact, mention the horses name in a prior video. Not sure if he mentioned the trainer involved….but did on his Harness Racing Uncovered Facebook in answer to my inquiry.
Reread It

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal