Author Topic: Larry Rolla  (Read 13826 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1412
Re: Larry Rolla
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2023, 11:20:36 PM »
I remember being in the dining room at Monti near Leon Greenberg's table.
Leon was scolding Larry, who was summoned up to speak to the owner of the Might M.
You want to race fourth in a triple race and gap the top three by over 10 lengths? Maybe during the week, but not on a Saturday Night, Larry!!"
Larry was probably more of a "Big Mocher" up in the Catskills than downstate for sure.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: JJ looks like a million dollar compared to MMac, wow does he stink, dead fucking weight  ngc3
    Today at 07:10:46 PM
  • wiggles44: Have some water Mike #2
    Today at 07:02:15 PM
  • Trigger: Two plop faggots, turned into bitches, I mean Chihuahua Cock and G have more juice than you two here  ;D
    Today at 06:56:52 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby let's find out where Calhoun is going to be next, I promise I'll show since he always does  ngc3
    Today at 06:55:53 PM
  • Trigger: Mispells his own shit
    Today at 06:46:08 PM
  • Trigger: Ace*
    Today at 06:45:50 PM
  • Trigger: Ac
    Today at 06:45:45 PM
  • Trigger: I'm Kirby's Sce dildo extroidinaire  tmbz1 73cv.2 ;D
    Today at 06:45:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal