Author Topic: SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD  (Read 12285 times)

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Re: SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2023, 05:03:30 PM »
I can’t argue with that! When you’re right, you’re right but actually I don’t lie. I tell the truth,  it is what it is. You can’t show me one example where I have lied.
Ok basically I will agree you don't lie on a regular basis about most stuff, but there are topics where allegations are made by you that can't be proven that I have my suspicions of. I can't prove what you said about your "relationship" with Edita but I would wager a guess there was some untruthfulness in there.

How about this quote of yours from a while back.

"Hats off to these three fine gentlemen, Mark Ford, Joe Feraldo and Jason Bartlett for putting up money to help Mike  Petrelli with his Methamphetamine addiction.
 (Affinity's Personalized Methadone Treatment Center) welcomes Mike Petrelli!  Good luck and stay well goomba Mike! "

Probably written in jest but a lie until otherwise proven.  Again no big deal as I'm sure very few took you seriously and it's not the occasional falsehood that I was objecting to by bothering to speak my mind.   

One thing I was wrong about in my earlier rant.  You did use the real N word many times in some of your earlier posts.  Someone should have taken you out behind that wood pile when you were younger  11.wp

By the way Mikey since you read everything I'm not trying to reason with this doucebag.  I can't speak to lies he said about you personally but I'll take your word for it.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 06:51:16 PM by The Thorn »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2023, 06:50:05 PM »
Ok basically I will agree you don't lie on a regular basis about most stuff, but there are topics where allegations are made by you that can't be proven that I have my suspicions of. I can't prove what you said about your "relationship" with Edita but I would wager a guess there was some untruthfulness in there.

How about this quote of yours from a while back
Hats off to these three fine gentlemen, Mark Ford, Joe Feraldo and Jason Bartlett for putting up money to help Mike  Petrelli with his Methamphetamine addiction.
 (Affinity's Personalized Methadone Treatment Center) welcomes Mike Petrelli!  Good luck and stay well goomba Mike! "

Probably written in jest but a lie until otherwise proven.  Again no big deal as I'm sure very few took you seriously and it's not the occasional falsehood that I was objecting to by bothering to speak my mind.   

By the way I was wrong about one thing in my earlier rant.  You did use the real N word many times in some of your earlier posts.  Someone should have taken you out behind that wood pile when you were younger  11.wp
Yeah I used the word nigglet or nigaaa never the N word.  lol I agree about the woodpile! Today if you tried that with these kid you'd go to prison! 

Edita and I got to know one another via FB. I did comment about her great ass on here. She did tell me things that I won't repeat about that fucking rat bastard out of Goshen.

Yeah I joke around a lot.. I come here purely for entertainment one thing, I don't lie.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2023, 07:02:58 PM »
Really? First listen to Mike latest rant about you on Youtube and here's a few of the things you said the first five pages of your time here on Plop.  I didn't bother with the last 60.

Gaagoots
Elite

Niggers at a race track?  Ahhhh NO! My answer would also include white niggers, Mexicans and spicks.

BTW: The question should have been-should niggers be allowed to breed!

Quote from: Barnet Garnsdale on January 06, 2015, 01:55:11 PM
I GUESS TO YOU FOLKS IN THE STATES, YOUR NIGGERS ARE LIKE THE FRENCH ARE TO US CANADIANS.  THEY BOTH SMELL FUNNY, LIKE THEY NEVER BATHE, AND COVER UP THAT STENCH WITH COLOGNE.
I agree...Rene Poulin was a worthless nigger.

Gaagoots
Elite

Quote from: PIGLAND on January 06, 2015, 09:30:28 PM
I DONT LIKE AL SHARPIETON
Just a dumb fucking nigger. A reverend with no church-fraud.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2023, 07:14:25 PM »
Really? First listen to Mike latest rant about you on Youtube and here's a few of the things you said the first five pages of your time here on Plop.  I didn't bother with the last 60.

Gaagoots
Elite

Niggers at a race track?  Ahhhh NO! My answer would also include white niggers, Mexicans and spicks.

Almost sounds like sound bites from Biden over the years, before he became a VP.

I GUESS TO YOU FOLKS IN THE STATES, YOUR NIGGERS ARE LIKE THE FRENCH ARE TO US CANADIANS.  THEY BOTH SMELL FUNNY, LIKE THEY NEVER BATHE, AND COVER UP THAT STENCH WITH COLOGNE.

Gaagoots
Elite

Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2023, 08:15:38 PM »
Yeah I used the word nigglet or nigaaa never the N word.  lol I agree about the woodpile! Today if you tried that with these kid you'd go to prison! 

Edita and I got to know one another via FB. I did comment about her great ass on here. She did tell me things that I won't repeat about that fucking rat bastard out of Goshen.

Yeah I joke around a lot.. I come here purely for entertainment one thing, I don't lie.
How in the world did you allow yourself to become Shopping Cart Mike's punching bag?

ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2023, 08:49:12 PM »

Gaagoots
Elite

Gaagoots
Elite

All bullshit. He wrote that in not me. Post the my original post it’s been doctored up bullshit from that rat bastard out of Goshen. Similar but not my words. Shame on that bum out of Goshen

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2023, 09:24:32 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  He hacked you got into your account and changed your words.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Your'e full of excuses like one of those little league kids who drops the ball and says  ohhh the sun got in my eyes when it's an overcast day.   

Nope you never lie 

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2023, 10:34:57 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  He hacked you got into your account and changed your words.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Your'e full of excuses like one of those little league kids who drops the ball and says  ohhh the sun got in my eyes when it's an overcast day.   

Nope you never lie
I really don’t give two fucks what you think but I can’t tell you that he doctored those documents up,  that I can give you my word on. I did not say that. It’s similar, but that’s not what I wrote.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2023, 10:40:34 PM »

Gaagoots
Elite

Gaagoots
Elite

Do you know how we could settle this? Please post my original postings.  Post the links when you get a chance. Otherwise you’re just full of shit like that cocksucker -rat fuck out of Goshen.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2023, 10:48:46 PM »
Here you go.  some are on this page from 2015 and at least 3 more on page 5 of this same thread.  Before different ownership and how the site is run.  The ability to Hack pages that far back is beyond my knowledge but I doubt it is possible.

http://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=38717.msg563595#msg563595
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 10:58:36 PM by The Thorn »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2023, 11:00:25 PM »
Here you go.  some are on this page from 2015 and at least 3 more on page 5 of this same thread.  Before different ownership and how the site is run.  The ability to Hack pages that far back is beyond my knowledge but I doubt it is possible.

http://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=38717.msg563595#msg563595
Yep can’t argue. Was I wrong though? Wow that was back in 2015.!! I really didn’t remember that. You really have a thing for me don’t you? I don’t have that kind of time on my hands I’m jealous..
I read those statements by the way, Al Sharpton is a piece of shit how could you deny that!
Anyway there’s much more important things to discuss on here like that cocksucker out of Goshen.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 11:05:07 PM by Gaagoots »

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2023, 11:07:08 PM »
Don't know, don't care, already told you I don't pay attention to that shit.  Glad you finally admit who and what you are, that's enough for me.  I won't bother with you again.  Good luck with your vendetta ... Nah not really. 

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2023, 11:11:30 PM »
The paddock was buzzing tonight with the question. "If SCM stopped reading horseplop and put those hours into getting a job, maybe.....just MAYBE he could pay the back child support he owes as well as his other debts." I suggested if he had %5 of the money he spent on smoking cigarettes, maybe he could buy a vehicle instead of pushing that shopping cart. They agreed. Also, "if he wasn't stuck in a teenage brain fog, he could also put more time into being a father instead of yelling at successful horseman."  I gotta say this. They have this loser pegged. I heard Bartlette say "I always accused him of lying through his tooth!"  We pissed our pants. Great line Jason! He's obviously embarrassed about walking out on his daughter and thinks that if he does this stuff, then it will make up for it......at least in his penis shaped head. So let's tally up : Ford is still president. Faraldo still manages the $.  Ray made another small fortune this year. And Mike who was thrown out of harness racing and rents a slum room and shares a community bathroom makes fun of people doing paddocks. Get a real job? Like what you asshole? Folding pizza boxes? God stop projecting and get a life and a job. Preferably one with a solid dental plan. You complete loser. You couldn't train much less paddock a horse talentless loser. Stick with unclogging peoples toilets when their shit gets stuck.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 11:34:42 PM by Haku »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2023, 11:24:07 PM »
Don't know, don't care, already told you I don't pay attention to that shit.  Glad you finally admit who and what you are, that's enough for me.  I won't bother with you again.  Good luck with your vendetta ... Nah not really.
Good luck to you.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2023, 11:29:43 PM »
Looks like the band is back together!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal