Author Topic: Say goodbye!  (Read 17279 times)

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Re: Say goodbye!
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2023, 10:53:18 AM »
Remember.. there's no 'contamination' defense for Federal out of competition testing and these offenses will not be overlooked with the strict new HISA outlines.
Contamination is always a defense on any positive test. And HISA has zero authority outside of TBred racing

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2023, 12:52:51 PM »
I don't think Gural would have released an exclusion list if he didn't have assurances from the SDNY that these potential indictments would stick.
I could be wrong but if they were planning on indicting I don’t think they would have released this list. The last guys indicted knew nothing about it till the early morning knocking on their doors

Minister of Weed

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2023, 12:59:15 PM »
Maybe Lare’s horses got contaminated by standing next to him.
There is only one Minister in Harness Racing and his name is WEED!

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2023, 01:11:04 PM »
Once again, who cares if a state commission gets involved. The people on that list are now facing a fight with the SDNY who has a 98% conviction rate.

That's IF all those people get indicted.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2023, 01:36:29 PM »
I could be wrong but if they were planning on indicting I don’t think they would have released this list. The last guys indicted knew nothing about it till the early morning knocking on their doors
I don't think you understand what SDNY is doing. They are going to round up some criminals and see who rats on whom. Then you will see the early morning knocks on the doors of some major cheaters.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2023, 01:47:19 PM »
I don't think you understand what SDNY is doing. They are going to round up some criminals and see who rats on whom. Then you will see the early morning knocks on the doors of some major cheaters.
They are saving the biggest names for last. The FEDs always start with the weakest link and work their way from that point. I would guess in this case Nicky sandals has given them 200 names or more. That’s why Andy and Julie and Erv and Timmy t haven’t heard a word yet, but it will soon come. I’ll be interested to see now that Taylor is on the list what will happen to the Burke brigade and Gillis with the mark ford brigade.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2023, 01:54:05 PM »
They are saving the biggest names for last. The FEDs always start with the weakest link and work their way from that point. I would guess in this case Nicky sandals has given them 200 names or more. That’s why Andy and Julie and Erv and Timmy t haven’t heard a word yet, but it will soon come. I’ll be interested to see now that Taylor is on the list what will happen to the Burke brigade and Gillis with the mark ford brigade.
Good post  tmbz1

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2023, 02:05:12 PM »
This list has been on the court record for over a year. It was evidence at Fishman’s trial

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2023, 02:20:01 PM »
This list has been on the court record for over a year. It was evidence at Fishman’s trial

However the difference is the new list has the drugs each person purchased. The list before just showed buyers, some bought PEDS some bought non PEDS

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2023, 02:21:29 PM »
Who cares how long it has been evidence. It's not a race dickbreath. The positives were recent so you know shit and once again, you have embarrassed yourself.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2023, 02:22:34 PM »
However the difference is the new list has the drugs each person purchased. The list before just showed buyers, some bought PEDS some bought non PEDS
Trying to reason with that asshole is futile.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2023, 02:47:18 PM »
Who cares how long it has been evidence. It's not a race dickbreath. The positives were recent so you know shit and once again, you have embarrassed yourself.
When were the positive test from?  The article I read said it was from evidence in Fishman case

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2023, 02:49:24 PM »
The list you saw before had redactions. This 1 is a matter of court records and fishman trial been over for a long time. The Feds had this information shortly after the first list was made public a couple years ago

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2023, 02:52:48 PM »
Trying to reason with that asshole is futile.
I know you would rather start name calling than deal with facts. Maybe you should try to grow up and learn something

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2023, 02:54:36 PM »
When were the positive test from?  The article I read said it was from evidence in Fishman case
The list of products sold was from Fishman but not the positives.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal