Author Topic: Mr. Yarock Isn't Telling The Whole Story  (Read 7088 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: Mr. Yarock Isn't Telling The Whole Story
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2024, 08:10:59 AM »
I could go on for hours how many times even in that text group he whined and complained about the MADC. Glasser. Settlemoir. Warren. How they write conditions for themselves. How he made Glasser what he is. How Warren and Glasser manipulate the draws. How he created GSY which is gone because they were onto him and now so am I. He is addicted to playing Mr charity man. But loves using them as a personal ATM. Remember he wrote me TWO checks to cash out of a scholarship fund. And even wrote the horses name in the memo. So he thinks he is immune to the law. Then when caught attacks me. After HE is the one who started the whole process! I wasn't even looking at him.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 08:57:41 AM by Michael Petrelli »

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2024, 09:14:38 AM »
Let the record show the whole story when it comes to light in court. Court is the best forum for this act of retaliatory use of fake charges or threat of charges to bring to light Yackoff's motives.
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2024, 09:41:37 AM »
The proof is in the emails he sent later on Saturday when he lost his mind. Then acts like he has some secret texts I sent when in fact for MONTHS he was the other person in the text group. Involved 100% and the other person just laughed her ass off the whole time. Until HE makes these threats nothing was wrong. And that third party even chipped in on my way down last week to help offset my travel LIKE FRIENDS DO. Grow up Dave. I was reading the texts this morning of him crying about Alice Allen and him sending me pictures of the horse she had with a bow and kept billing him for training, a three year old who never raced. He has a huge axe to grind now with everyone. Think I'm bad?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2024, 10:26:53 AM »
Paying friends "grants" out of a scholarship fund? Paying to have your horse taken care of from same fund?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2024, 10:47:36 AM »
Like Settlemoir investigated. The only revenue came from the GSY and events that were held to suppport the Weiner Yarock Scholarship, last filing $120,000+. Yet, you can't donate through their website, SAME AS FOR THE LOVE OF STANDARDBREDS!!!! Try for yourselves. https://equineoutreachfund.org/

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2024, 11:48:09 AM »
I could go on for hours how many times even in that text group he whined and complained about the MADC. Glasser. Settlemoir. Warren. How they write conditions for themselves. How he made Glasser what he is. How Warren and Glasser manipulate the draws. How he created GSY which is gone because they were onto him and now so am I. He is addicted to playing Mr charity man. But loves using them as a personal ATM. Remember he wrote me TWO checks to cash out of a scholarship fund. And even wrote the horses name in the memo. So he thinks he is immune to the law. Then when caught attacks me. After HE is the one who started the whole process! I wasn't even looking at him.

Was he paying for horses that he bought? Or putting money towards their care while you worked to rescue them?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2024, 11:51:36 AM »
Ask him, how am I supposed to know how he paid for horses. I do know he was paying everyone he was associated with who has his horses with "grants" out of this fund. He had horses with Alice Allen, another trainer on a farm in Cream Ridge, Tioga, Monticello....ALL GOT "GRANTS". So what does that tell you? And people questioning me fail to admit this is not HIS MONEY. This was money generated through donations and amateur events. WTF is wrong with people?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 11:53:43 AM by Michael Petrelli »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2024, 11:55:17 AM »
Ask him, how am I supposed to know how he paid for horses. I do know he was paying everyone he was associated with who has his horses with "grants" out of this fund. He had horses with Alice Allen, another trainer on a farm in Cream Ridge, Tioga, Monticello....ALL GOT "GRANTS". So what does that tell you?
Stop avoiding request! How many times have you dreamed about how that NYC pussy must taste like?  By the way the woman who works at Goshen knows you’re staring at her azz she’s no dummy.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2024, 11:56:42 AM »
Ask him, how am I supposed to know how he paid for horses. I do know he was paying everyone he was associated with who has his horses with "grants" out of this fund. He had horses with Alice Allen, another trainer on a farm in Cream Ridge, Tioga, Monticello....ALL GOT "GRANTS". So what does that tell you? And people questioning me fail to admit this is not HIS MONEY. This was money generated through donations and amateur events. WTF is wrong with people?
Learn how to use the quote button and I was specifically asking about the checks he gave you that you mentioned.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2024, 12:10:53 PM »
Learn how to use the quote button and I was specifically asking about the checks he gave you that you mentioned.

Here's a quote "go fuck yourself". How's that? The checks he gave me were for Nowerland Nathan, 500 bucks a month complete. And it wasn't rough turn out. Stall, care, feed etc.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2024, 12:32:09 PM »
Here's a quote "go fuck yourself". How's that? The checks he gave me were for Nowerland Nathan, 500 bucks a month complete. And it wasn't rough turn out. Stall, care, feed etc.

If you thought it was illegal or immoral why didn’t you say anything? Why is only an issue now that you guys are on the outs?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2024, 12:51:46 PM »
Who said I thought it was illegal when the man said that's what he does. Not until others spoke and I pulled the taxes did I see it. Someone prints a counterfeit bill and I take it does that make me guilty you fucking idiot???  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2024, 12:52:53 PM »
Watch and learn fools. While you do nothing we will fix another harness racing fuck up.
https://www.youtube.com/live/hELYCrwvJaw?si=r6pW02vEAd-Vzo8G

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2024, 12:58:14 PM »
If you thought it was illegal or immoral why didn’t you say anything? Why is only an issue now that you guys are on the outs?

When you receive money by check you assume its good tender, and its written in good-faith, and that the Payor is presenting it at they're own risk of any impropriety, (If one exists). The recipient is only responsible to accept payment for whatever purpose it was intended.  There is your case law.
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2024, 01:18:52 PM »
Yep. You can see the desperation here for anything to make it me. FAIL.  11.wp

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal