Author Topic: Mr. Yarock Isn't Telling The Whole Story  (Read 7083 times)

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
Re: Mr. Yarock Isn't Telling The Whole Story
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2024, 02:25:15 PM »
Who writes a check from a scholarship to CASH???????

I've supported Mike in his endeavors. However, he's insulted the shit out of everyone's intelligence by claiming ignorance on the origin of the checks in question. How convenient he brings this up now.

Low class

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2024, 02:30:24 PM »
Did you miss the part Yarock is suddenly accusing me of cyber harassment? Like overnight? Because he is angry I caught his lies? WTF is wrong with you people? The audio I recorded sent him off the deep end. Lemme ask you, what has ANYONE else done about this? How about all the people he gave BS grants to? I had his horse and HE paid me from that account. So what's your point??? Last year M1 investigated him and said they found nothing. Do you remember when I told him take his horse and leave? You people are fucking insane. Do you know I reported him to the FBI????

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2024, 02:36:26 PM »
I've supported Mike in his endeavors. However, he's insulted the shit out of everyone's intelligence by claiming ignorance on the origin of the checks in question. How convenient he brings this up now. And my handwriting was even worse from shaking. You think all this shit is a fucking joke????

Low class

Here fuckface. When I first started seeing the GSY was crooked. Notice he is named???? OK ASSHOLE???? Why the fuck is it ME who is being fucking roasted and not the fucking criminals. GFY. Who else has done THIS.  And my handwriting was even worse from shaking. You think all this shit is a fucking joke????
NONE OF YOU DO A GOD DAMN THING TO PROTECT THE HORSES OR SPORT. Look at the people named. Now fuck off.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 02:47:07 PM by Michael Petrelli »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2024, 02:41:22 PM »
Now if you fuckwads had any idea what was going on. This was all because of the GSY and its investigation. I named EVERYONE involved with the GSY who would be in the know. Not only the finances, but the evidence of mishandling entries and draws. WTF MORE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO. I went to most of those people and got NOWHERE. So who else went to the FBI on this???? Yet you judge ME?!?!? Why do you jackasses think they don't want anyone like me around. So STFU
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 02:43:18 PM by Michael Petrelli »

M P

• Stakes Horse

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2024, 04:11:02 PM »
https://youtube.com/live/muz-RYaSb74?feature=share

Mike do not give in to these people. Sure they can threaten you with false accusations, Yackoff can also say he's was harassed by a ham sandwich sitting on a plate. I can speak for a few on here that think David Yackoff is less of a man and more of a bitch, to pull the stunt he's pulling. This has the resemblance of serious pressure from Settlemoir possibly promising Yackoff something for good behavior.  Plenty of people around to support you. Don't let the pressure of Industry Assholes take away your fight!
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2024, 04:45:58 PM »
Did you miss the part Yarock is suddenly accusing me of cyber harassment? Like overnight? Because he is angry I caught his lies? WTF is wrong with you people? The audio I recorded sent him off the deep end. Lemme ask you, what has ANYONE else done about this? How about all the people he gave BS grants to? I had his horse and HE paid me from that account. So what's your point??? Last year M1 investigated him and said they found nothing. Do you remember when I told him take his horse and leave? You people are fucking insane. Do you know I reported him to the FBI????

No one is "letting them off the hook." We've supported you, as is indicated in the GoFundMe. Obviously, the "cyber harassment" is BS; it won't stick.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2024, 04:57:47 PM »
I guess the Courts will decide

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2024, 06:57:19 PM »
Ive already said the courts are the seque to the pandoras box of incriminating evidence Yackoff does not want to open. But he's already loosened the lid.  Dave you are not someone I would want doing my financial planning EVER!

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2024, 07:15:46 PM »
adios senor mikel petrellie
Scioto blows hoosier away

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2024, 07:24:33 PM »
thanks for your input del cid ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2024, 10:18:01 AM »
Checks sent to where they gotta go. Just an FYI for my former buddy, the total in checks written out of his scholarship fund 501c3, two made out to cash was $900. It's no joke. That doesn't include all the other "grants" he handed out.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2024, 10:32:58 AM »

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2024, 11:30:41 AM »
Somebody doesn't like all the attention Mike gets. Instead we will be bombarded with the anon beards and no retort will be heard. Sick.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2024, 11:39:55 AM »
Take Mr. Yarock for example. Full supporter when he used me to his advantage, second he got called out a BS harassment complaint he said was coming appears.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal