Author Topic: Hoosier Race Secretary fuckhead Scott peine  (Read 8288 times)

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Re: Hoosier Race Secretary fuckhead Scott peine
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2024, 03:32:27 PM »
All the rules have exceptions but if the exceptions are only for Scott penis friends. the rules dont apply to everyone. thats the problem. he doesnt treat everyone the same especially us ohio people he keeps sticking it to us so jus keep your drivers the fuck there to cause we have enough of our own good drivers here in ohio. scott peiene is a jack off

Don’t race there stay in Ohio. If Ohio trainers were not using Indiana drivers they wouldn’t be there. If you really believe they are discriminating against Ohio people then work with your horseman representative to do the same when Indiana guys come to Ohio.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2024, 03:37:46 PM »
Indiana needs a winter racing track
Just like Ohio

Ohio is way ahead of Indy as far as that is concerned

Jmho
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2024, 03:49:48 PM »
Don’t race there stay in Ohio. If Ohio trainers were not using Indiana drivers they wouldn’t be there. If you really believe they are discriminating against Ohio people then work with your horseman representative to do the same when Indiana guys come to Ohio.
how the fuck does that help me when i race in indiana. you fucken people stick up for assholes like scott peinee instead of admitting the guy is a no good prick. the answer isnt to not go there. the answer is to walk up to him and punch him right in the jaw which is what might happen
Scioto blows hoosier away

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2024, 04:19:03 PM »
how the fuck does that help me when i race in indiana. you fucken people stick up for assholes like scott peinee instead of admitting the guy is a no good prick. the answer isnt to not go there. the answer is to walk up to him and punch him right in the jaw which is what might happen

I’ll type slowly so you can follow. If Ohio is so much better stay there. They race year round so no reason to ever go to Hoosier. Indiana guys have no choice but to race in another state during the shutdown. Ohio guys don’t have that excuse. Or maybe try not being a dick with race secretary and work with them. You will be amazed at the favors

cigar Tom

• NW-1
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2024, 04:22:51 PM »
It’s hard to be nice when a bastard like penis is jacking you around. He is not a very nice person. That’s all I’m gonna say. In today’s day and age you can’t do the shit he does to people n think it’s ok. One of these crazy young guns might do like that guy said take a swing at him cuz sometimes in life u gotta do what u gotta do

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2024, 09:03:04 PM »
A little story Phil Langley told at a banquet 20 or so years ago about his first job interview at Sportsmans Park.
I can't remember who Phil said was the boss then so I will just use The Big Boss.(Maybe Stormy Bidwell).

"I am fresh out of college and go in for an interview with The Big Boss. I tell him I will take any job. He says sorry kid we are full up. But I will do anything. Sorry kid.
As I turn to walk out I mumble WELL I WILL BE A S.O.B.
The Big Boss says wait kid. Why didn't you tell me you wanted to be the RACE SEC? "

I doubt if it happened that why, but it did get a lot of laughs.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

cigar Tom

• NW-1
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2024, 10:54:55 PM »
A little story Phil Langley told at a banquet 20 or so years ago about his first job interview at Sportsmans Park.
I can't remember who Phil said was the boss then so I will just use The Big Boss.(Maybe Stormy Bidwell).

"I am fresh out of college and go in for an interview with The Big Boss. I tell him I will take any job. He says sorry kid we are full up. But I will do anything. Sorry kid.
As I turn to walk out I mumble WELL I WILL BE A S.O.B.
The Big Boss says wait kid. Why didn't you tell me you wanted to be the RACE SEC? "

I doubt if it happened that why, but it did get a lot of laughs.
Peine is like that. I’ve been told nightmare stories about Langley. Also heard someone from Michigan back in the day slep Langley in the face? Any truth? I do think one of these young gun trainers will take a swing at Peine one of these days. I think he does know that so pretty sure that’s why he always stays back in his office with his door closed and makes Kelly deal with the horsemen who wanna beat his ass.

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2024, 11:40:13 AM »

I’ll type slowly so you can follow. If Ohio is so much better stay there. They race year round so no reason to ever go to Hoosier. Indiana guys have no choice but to race in another state during the shutdown. Ohio guys don’t have that excuse. Or maybe try not being a dick with race secretary and work with them. You will be amazed at the favors
and i'll type slower so you can understand. where in any of my posts did i say ohio is so much better? ur a peine kiss ass like gale smith and his wife red. it tyler george ever abruptly stopped walking gale and red would be up his ass. any how i'm telling u how peine treats people from ohio that are on his hit list. dont say i didnt tell you that someone is gonna take a swing at him one day when they retire and dont give a fuck about any license. gale smith and red since they wanna pop off off on horseplop about hockstetler getting favors from the race office why dont they go over and say that shit to there face? cause they chicken shit. peine gonna get his clock cleaned one of these days and i'll tell you guys that he better watch how he talks to me and gale and red smith aka hobbleburns horseplopper shut ur dumbass mouth
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 11:51:11 AM by Legal Larry K »

R Kelly

• Top Claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2024, 07:59:18 PM »
All lies

Theee are plenty of African Americans working at Hoosierpark

Racist crap.  Is all lies

When the argument appears to be lost let’s use the race card

Lies

Never see any of this crap ever at Hoosierpark
Ok big shot give me the names of the black people that work. Hosea won’t race there because there racist. Jesse Jackson and reverend al should be notified. They gotta hire a certain % of blacks and illegals and they don’t. Call the naacp
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2024, 12:28:00 AM »
Bellamy qualified levi at hop... raced at mvg

Let's talk about favors.... how does a horse with 30 000 last 4 get in an open 3?  Ponda jet.... 
To Gale and Rhiana the 2 pos who choose to put the Hochstetler barn in your mess, you can go play in traffic. The Hochstetler family did so much for racing in Chicago and at Hoosier that you don’t have a clue. If you have a problem bitch stop over at the barn and let’s talk about it. Jay won the Dan Pstch fair and square last year and our barn doesn’t use the synthetic EPO from China like you do!!!!!!! Get a life red and stop trying to say the Hochstetler barn gets favors because everyone in our barn works hard and don’t use drugs like you losers. Get a life bitch

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2024, 04:17:53 AM »
To Gale and Rhiana the 2 pos who choose to put the Hochstetler barn in your mess, you can go play in traffic. The Hochstetler family did so much for racing in Chicago and at Hoosier that you don’t have a clue. If you have a problem bitch stop over at the barn and let’s talk about it. Jay won the Dan Pstch fair and square last year and our barn doesn’t use the synthetic EPO from China like you do!!!!!!! Get a life red and stop trying to say the Hochstetler barn gets favors because everyone in our barn works hard and don’t use drugs like you losers. Get a life bitch
what in the unholy hell did them piles of shit ever do for Chicago except fuck people over when cuntie ooooooops Connie worked in the race office you better Hope red don't come to your barn shed kill you dummy

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2024, 04:23:10 AM »
and i'll type slower so you can understand. where in any of my posts did i say ohio is so much better? ur a peine kiss ass like gale smith and his wife red. it tyler george ever abruptly stopped walking gale and red would be up his ass. any how i'm telling u how peine treats people from ohio that are on his hit list. dont say i didnt tell you that someone is gonna take a swing at him one day when they retire and dont give a fuck about any license. gale smith and red since they wanna pop off off on horseplop about hockstetler getting favors from the race office why dont they go over and say that shit to there face? cause they chicken shit. peine gonna get his clock cleaned one of these days and i'll tell you guys that he better watch how he talks to me and gale and red smith aka hobbleburns horseplopper shut ur dumbass mouth
just how big a pussy are you you come on here to threaten Scott why don't you grow a fucking set and say it to his face fucking coward ass nigger

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2024, 04:26:43 AM »
Red your wrong read the rule. It doesn’t matter cause everyone doesn’t pay attention to that rule anyways. They want us to make sure everyone is on the up n up but track management can do what the fuck the pleeze. I’ve had about enough of this shit hole
if you've had enough go somewhere else asshole know one needs or wants you here jack off

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2024, 12:34:09 PM »
just how big a pussy are you you come on here to threaten Scott why don't you grow a fucking set and say it to his face fucking coward ass nigger
i have bigger balls then u matt & rey rodriguez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why don't you pay ur bills instead of dodging out on everyone n then trying suicide as a way out. u owe more money then dee cozzi u whiny tuff guy bitch who screams at they drivers in the paddock when they dont pull ur pos horses that aint be jogged for 2 weeks. i have an idea for u try suicide again an maybe this time it will work. bitch ass  ngc3 ngc3 n ur so tuff u threaten lucpark but dont say shit to his face cuz rocco would drop ur big ass
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 12:41:48 PM by Legal Larry K »

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2024, 05:13:14 PM »
Scott's good people without LucPark's endorsement.
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal