Author Topic: Ayres Ratliff  (Read 8741 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: Ayres Ratliff
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2024, 12:09:32 PM »
If that kid is lying I'd put her ass in foster care!  Kids today are entitled and think no rules apply to them.  If it's true, he needs to death penalty.  I guess let's just wait and see.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2024, 12:20:42 PM »
someone is lying   will all come out in court
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2024, 02:30:10 PM »
If that kid is lying I'd put her ass in foster care!  Kids today are entitled and think no rules apply to them.  If it's true, he needs to death penalty.  I guess let's just wait and see.

You kinda have a point with the foster care. Realistically, if she’s lying how do you make that family dynamic work?

If she’s not lying, he won’t last inside.

Mohawk mac

• 4 claimer
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2024, 04:51:49 PM »
I never told anyone this story before now.  I swear it is 100% true.  45 years ago I gave one of my daughter's friends a ride home from our house.  On the way she said, "Buy me a carton of cigarettes or I'll tell my parents and the police that you tried to rape me."  Naturally I was shocked and tried to figure out what to do.  I didn't say anything but continued driving to her house.  When we arrived, I said very calmly, "Get out.  And don't ever come near my house again."  She said nothing but opened the door and went inside her house. I never saw her again and apparently she didn't follow through on her bluff.

Hay 4 sail

• 4 claimer
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2024, 05:04:59 PM »
  There was proof something happened right? Blood in her underwear and she was not on her period, bodily fluids on her clothes, vjayjay tore up lol sorry I had to laugh at that one. But clearly there was evidence found in his home. If he is innocent this girl needs a Oscar for planning this out as well as she did.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2024, 06:49:03 PM »
I never told anyone this story before now.  I swear it is 100% true.  45 years ago I gave one of my daughter's friends a ride home from our house.  On the way she said, "Buy me a carton of cigarettes or I'll tell my parents and the police that you tried to rape me."  Naturally I was shocked and tried to figure out what to do.  I didn't say anything but continued driving to her house.  When we arrived, I said very calmly, "Get out.  And don't ever come near my house again."  She said nothing but opened the door and went inside her house. I never saw her again and apparently she didn't follow through on her bluff.
My wife thought I was being foolish for refusing to drive any baby sitter home without someone going along.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2024, 08:53:21 PM »
Before all you internet geniuses go too far, let me tell you what I learned: it's developing into an unruly teen throwing accusations at an overbearing adult scenario.

Point here is wait for actual evidence. Don't worry. If Ayers did molest this girl I'll be 1st in line to kick his ass. But for now, I'm not convinced, based on a report the county attorney slipped
Agreed.  Let's hear the evidence.  I was told his wife is siding with him which makes me suspicious of there being more to this story.

No passing lane 4U

• 4 claimer
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2024, 12:42:08 PM »
He's out on $500,000 Bond... Probably locked in The wine cellar or underground.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2024, 11:26:43 PM »
If it turns out she’s telling the truth the whole family’s life’s will changed for the worse.
It’s proven, or she admits she made it up , for what ever reason to see a boy etc, the whole family’s life’s are changed for the worse. There’s no un ringing the bell now.
All I can say is over the years speaking with Ayers didn’t think anything always felt he was a solid person.

Hay 4 sail

• 4 claimer
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2024, 09:57:09 AM »
    I wanna hope he didn't do it. We just know what he is being charged with and the evidence that's being held against him. It don't sound good that's for damn sure.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2024, 10:39:36 AM »
i realize that today's society is fucked
but i believe innocent until proven guilty applies in this and all cases
been way too many of these type of accusations made( of course all against men) and jobs are lost and lives ruined and then turns out there is no proof or it is a false accusation
if the facts determine there was a criminal act than of course all charges should be applied

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal