Author Topic: Harness Racing Is The Very Definition Of Welfare Supported  (Read 6060 times)

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Top Claimer
Re: Harness Racing Is The Very Definition Of Welfare Supported
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2024, 12:33:44 PM »
harness racing people are just like carnies. im sure there are plentyof whirly wheels or fry stands that need help. they can travel the country. stop giving these small tracks free money. there should only be a few tracks in operation.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2024, 12:58:40 PM »
harness racing people are just like carnies. im sure there are plentyof whirly wheels or fry stands that need help. they can travel the country. stop giving these small tracks free money. there should only be a few tracks in operation.

If they even showed 10% appreciation for the money they steal from the public maybe there could be a little argument. These people whose only skill is using a pitchfork and rake are more entitled than the ones crossing the border and being handed a card, phone, healthcare and hotel room riding the backs of people with actual jobs. Half the so called jobs created in the biz are held by undocumented workers and tax free. Not to mention the cash deals all over. Only economy harness racing stimulates is pharmaceutical and morning after pills.  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2024, 01:00:30 PM »

If they even showed 10% appreciation for the money they steal from the public maybe there could be a little argument. These people whose only skill is using a pitchfork and rake are more entitled than the ones crossing the border and being handed a card, phone, healthcare and hotel room riding the backs of people with actual jobs. Half the so called jobs created in the biz are held by undocumented workers and tax free. Not to mention the cash deals all over. Only economy harness racing stimulates is pharmaceutical and morning after pills.  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2024, 01:01:29 PM »
For those that are not blinded by stupidity or bias, this is actually a very solid opinion/statement.

I'm not bias. I love the sport. I hate what has been done to it.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2024, 01:03:27 PM »
When the money is gone so will racing then all you losers that think your horsemen will be happy.

You are living proof of what I am talking about. It's YOU'RE not YOUR. You uneducated wheelbarrow pushing nitwit.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 02:40:36 PM by Michael Petrelli »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2024, 02:15:00 PM »
You are living proof of what I am talking about. It YOU'RE not YOUR. You uneducated wheelbarrow pushing nitwit.

It's...proofread before you talk down to people!  tmbz1

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2024, 02:39:53 PM »
It's...proofread before you talk down to people!  tmbz1
Big difference between a typo and not having a fucking clue. Can't talk any further down than the combined IQ of this bunch.  ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2024, 02:43:44 PM »
Big difference between a typo and not having a fucking clue. Can't talk any further down than the combined IQ of this bunch.  ngc3

Typo?  You forgot an apostrophe and a letter.  Takes a real genius to cut grass!  tmbz1

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2024, 03:23:17 PM »
I'm not living off the government like you people. Here, why don't the states just do direct deposit?
 ngc3

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2024, 03:26:47 PM »
Mike do you have a job where you make money in any way why do you keep knocking horse racing if you don't like it any more just move on and shut the fuck up.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2024, 04:22:50 PM »
Mike do you have a job where you make money in any way why do you keep knocking horse racing if you don't like it any more just move on and shut the fuck up.

Wrong again cum stain. I love harness racing. And I don't have to shut the fuck up. You have a problem with me disliking the drugs, abuse and fucking over what public is left that frequents the races? How many new fans do you think there are stupid? Why are most tracks empty? Why does everyone else have to support a dead game? Yet you overpaid equine fecal removal technicians don't care where the money comes from. YOU ARE LITERALLY A TYPICAL WELFARE RECIPIENT!  ngc3
« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 04:54:09 PM by Michael Petrelli »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2024, 09:04:03 PM »
I agree with you in the respect that the scum bag drug trainers and owners who support it are ruining the sport! Or have possibly ruined it for good.  But why insult the people making a living as grooms or jogging?  You love horses, you know stalls have to be cleaned and horses bathed and looked after.  Those aren’t the people ruining the industry. 

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2024, 09:42:34 PM »
agree harness racer
i wish it was 10,20 ,30 years ago when the sport was much more on the up and up and the people were of a more honest nature( but lets be real, there have always been some with few morals )
as for you mike , i am not sure what you expect people who "work" in the business to be , do you expect the owners who spend millions at the sales to be mucking stalls and training horses, they pay others to do that , someone is not going to pass up a job on wall street to be a groom
i don't think any of us like where the sport is or is headed but come on any time there is competition there are cheats, look at the Olympics and pro sports, everyone wants an edge
the difference which i acknowledge is that in horse racing the horses don't knowingly put the shit in their own body

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2024, 09:59:51 PM »
I agree with you in the respect that the scum bag drug trainers and owners who support it are ruining the sport! Or have possibly ruined it for good.  But why insult the people making a living as grooms or jogging?  You love horses, you know stalls have to be cleaned and horses bathed and looked after.  Those aren’t the people ruining the industry.

You fucking serious? You're going to preach to me after the shit I've dealt with sticking my neck out for these animals? You have been right in there for two years when my family and kids were brought up here as weapons. FACT is everyone in the game is living off welfare. Slice it however you want. And when the day comes where the money stops all those people will lose their jobs. I do feel bad for the decent people in the game, they don't stand a chance. You think this is going to last forever? Amazing how fast you get your panties in a bunch even as you address me as the same nameless coward for two years. If the business was ever cleaned up and by some miracle people came back it could stand on its own and not need the welfare.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2024, 10:16:36 PM »
FACTS: Harness Racing is an "industry" where lower middle class uneducated individuals who can never succeed in the real world or acquire and earn anything on their own that they themselves have worked for can pretend they are a success believing that playing with horses and loading them with drugs to win races makes them somebody. Cleaning stalls, harnessing a horse, bathing them, feeding them isn't work. It takes less knowledge than anyone stocking shelves at Walmart. It's a "job" where those with low self esteem feel like they are needed by someone and they contribute to society. Fact. If the free ride ends tomorrow and harness racing disappears NOBODY outside harness racing will care or notice. Only those who truly deserve the money being tossed in the trash to support a dead and abusive industry. These are facts. Deal with it. https://www.endhorseracingsubsidies.com/
You mean like Mark Ford who became a Multi millionaire in the business?? Or maybe Steve Jones who's also done quite well?  Perhaps you meant Billy Faucher who was also an American politician as well as a successful horse trainer. He served as a member for the Cheshire 3rd district of the New Hampshire House of Representatives. Think before you talk my boy you're making ass out of yourself again!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal