Author Topic: Howard Taylor - Jeff Gural Feud (HRU)  (Read 7319 times)

In It Deep

• 4 claimer
  • Balls Deep....
Re: Howard Taylor - Jeff Gural Feud (HRU)
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2024, 04:52:52 PM »
Howard Taylor is a low life that made a living representing the low lifes.  Why does any one in here expect that he act in accord to a higher standard he has never been made to learn. HISA eats guys like Howard for breakfast and shits them out by noon. Guy is getting his just deserts.tmbz1
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

Way to go

• Top Claimer
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2024, 07:17:40 AM »
Why doesn't GURAL clean up his own staff........The RACE SECRETARY for all of his tracks has hidden his ownership for years.......this is not rumor or gossip........thi s is the truth from the very lips of the RACE SECRETARY himself to me.......

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2024, 07:43:50 AM »
Why doesn't GURAL clean up his own staff........The RACE SECRETARY for all of his tracks has hidden his ownership for years.......this is not rumor or gossip........thi s is the truth from the very lips of the RACE SECRETARY himself to me.......

Heard the same for many reputable sources over the years.  M1 is only interested in cleaning up things that don't effect their day to day.  tmbz1

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2024, 07:51:12 AM »
Why don't you buy the track and run it your way. Until then, Gural can run it any way he chooses and detractors should either shut the fuck up or find another track to wager or race. I don't understand how everyone hates the way Gural does things and yet everyone that gets thrown out gets a lawyer to fight their way back in.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2024, 08:10:06 AM »
I only bet the BigM on stakes nights/days anymore.  These regular night cards are tough to watch anymore with exception of a few races.  I absolutely hate the MADC crap!  I can't believe no one has been hurt yet.  But I do agree with your point.  His track, his rules.  And everyone has the choice to not enter or wager on the product.  The mecca of harness racing has fallen  way off.  Sucks for all  involved.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2024, 08:55:41 AM »
Everyone seems to be missing the point here. Yes--Howard Taylor is suing Gural for Statements he made about the purchases Howard Taylor made. These have yet to be substantiated by facts as no one has seen the exact purchases of those indicted-and obviously challenged by H.Taylor.
HOWEVER--The REAL reason for Gural banning Howard Taylor and now his mother
-is the vindictive personality  Mr Gural has for Howard Taylor when he sued Mr Gural for cancelling the Jersey classic in which h. Taylor had the favorite. Howard Taylor won that case much to the chagrin of Mr Gural. Gural has hated H. Taylor ever since--a testament to the controlling nature Of Mr Gural when it comes to decisions about running his track. He bans people seemingly just on rumors or innuendos or as in the case Of H Taylor-someone who actually was proven to be right in Court --Yet still punished by Mr Gural anyway..
So it seems to me Mr Gural is using the Fishman purchases-as an excuse to ban H. Taylor.
Has to be because why doesnt he ban everyone on the Fishman list????
I now believe Howard Taylor will beat Mr Gural once again in Court.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 08:57:55 AM by bond »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2024, 09:56:10 AM »
I think they should all be banned.  Not sure he will win in court due the billing records.  He was still in the wrong based on that.  He doesn't have to be fair. It's his sandbox.

Way to go

• Top Claimer
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2024, 10:28:14 AM »
Why don't you buy the track and run it your way. Until then, Gural can run it any way he chooses and detractors should either shut the fuck up or find another track to wager or race. I don't understand how everyone hates the way Gural does things and yet everyone that gets thrown out gets a lawyer to fight their way back in.

Every post that you make belittles everyone's previous post.........what are you so angry about......you are entitled to your own opinion,  but let everyone else post their thoughts without the constant attacks....no worries

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2024, 10:53:08 AM »

Every post that you make belittles everyone's previous post.........what are you so angry about......you are entitled to your own opinion,  but let everyone else post their thoughts without the constant attacks....no worries

He is still trying to figure out that handle doesnt affect purses

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2024, 12:05:37 PM »
Everyone seems to be missing the point here. Yes--Howard Taylor is suing Gural for Statements he made about the purchases Howard Taylor made. These have yet to be substantiated by facts as no one has seen the exact purchases of those indicted-and obviously challenged by H.Taylor.
HOWEVER--The REAL reason for Gural banning Howard Taylor and now his mother
-is the vindictive personality  Mr Gural has for Howard Taylor when he sued Mr Gural for cancelling the Jersey classic in which h. Taylor had the favorite. Howard Taylor won that case much to the chagrin of Mr Gural. Gural has hated H. Taylor ever since--a testament to the controlling nature Of Mr Gural when it comes to decisions about running his track. He bans people seemingly just on rumors or innuendos or as in the case Of H Taylor-someone who actually was proven to be right in Court --Yet still punished by Mr Gural anyway..
So it seems to me Mr Gural is using the Fishman purchases-as an excuse to ban H. Taylor.
Has to be because why doesnt he ban everyone on the Fishman list????
I now believe Howard Taylor will beat Mr Gural once again in Court.

I agree with all your saying Bond.  What happened was that Howard found out Gutal wasn’t going to budge so he tried to make his mom a paper owner for his shares of the horses.  Where Howard fucked up is he should have done this either by either selling to someone other than his mom or make her a paper owner earlier than June.  Howard expected to get his way.  I’m by no means am sticking up for Gural but Howard has been representing the cheats of the sports for years and finding ways around everything and he tried to do it here also and it didn’t work

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2024, 01:44:22 PM »
The New Jersey Horsemen should be kissing this "Golden Jews" ass for what he's done for harness racing.

Mr. Gural thank you for all the good you have done for our sport we greatly appreciate it!!

Disclaimer: I mean nothing racial by the statement "Golden Jew". For all you haters out there you can go fuck yourselves.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2024, 01:55:22 PM »

He is still trying to figure out that handle doesnt affect purses
I did figure out one thing and that is you are a grade A douchebag.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2024, 01:57:15 PM »

grow a pair pussy

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2024, 11:42:35 PM »
The New Jersey Horsemen should be kissing this "Golden Jews" ass for what he's done for harness racing.

Mr. Gural thank you for all the good you have done for our sport we greatly appreciate it!!

Disclaimer: I mean nothing racial by the statement "Golden Jew". For all you haters out there you can go fuck yourselves.

Racial? Jew? You aren't even competent as a racist or being anti-semitic. Why am I not surprised at all.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2024, 06:02:36 AM »
To me, it is clear and simple: "Too many cooks spoil the broth." When you have mega egos with substantial skin in the game, each believing and acting as if they were more important than the game itself, this is what you get.
Harness racing is a rudderless ship. It is just floating along and goes in the direction the tide and currents will take it.
We need a commission and a Chairman of the Board. The current system of who thinks they are entitled and smarter than the others is extremely self destructive.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal