Author Topic: Howard Taylor - Jeff Gural Feud (HRU)  (Read 7312 times)

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
Re: Howard Taylor - Jeff Gural Feud (HRU)
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2024, 07:50:10 AM »
I did figure out one thing and that is you are a grade A douchebag.

Good comeback

well thought out

insightful, riveting

ignorant pompous know it alls like you always fall back on the childish, playground attacks which make you the laughing stock of this forum 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2024, 09:16:25 AM »
Racial? Jew? You aren't even competent as a racist or being anti-semitic. Why am I not surprised at all.
You obviously didn’t read my post thoroughly!  I am praising the “Golden Jew” dummy. If it wasn’t for this man, there would be no harness racing to speak of in New Jersey.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2024, 09:53:55 AM »
Good comeback

well thought out

insightful, riveting

ignorant pompous know it alls like you always fall back on the childish, playground attacks which make you the laughing stock of this forum 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
I just have to know...How do you enter such eloquent, well thought out and perfectly typed posts with a dick in your mouth, ass and both hands. You my friend are one talented faggot.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2024, 11:38:42 AM »
To me, it is clear and simple: "Too many cooks spoil the broth." When you have mega egos with substantial skin in the game, each believing and acting as if they were more important than the game itself, this is what you get.
Harness racing is a rudderless ship. It is just floating along and goes in the direction the tide and currents will take it.
We need a commission and a Chairman of the Board. The current system of who thinks they are entitled and smarter than the others is extremely self destructive.

tmbz1-Totally agree. Monopolies are never good for the people in general. Mr. Gural obviously has helped racing greatly and is appreciated for doing so. However, being a monopoly and having an attitude of being the sole Judge and Jury-is terrible for the participants.
I remember as a young kid-one of my friends started a game of ringers(marbles) with my friends. I happened to be better than them at the game-so the kid "banned" me from playing!! Some of my friends didn't like it and left with me--but others did --as now they had a chance to win. I always looked upon that kid as an ahole after that, but he "owned" the game and so made the rules.
Mr. Gural reminds me of that kid.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2024, 11:51:46 AM »
tmbz1-Totally agree. Monopolies are never good for the people in general. Mr. Gural obviously has helped racing greatly and is appreciated for doing so. However, being a monopoly and having an attitude of being the sole Judge and Jury-is terrible for the participants.
I remember as a young kid-one of my friends started a game of ringers(marbles) with my friends. I happened to be better than them at the game-so the kid "banned" me from playing!! Some of my friends didn't like it and left with me--but others did --as now they had a chance to win. I always looked upon that kid as an ahole after that, but he "owned" the game and so made the rules.
Mr. Gural reminds me of that kid.

Looks like the world we live in now in 2024 with how politics shapes how we see things!!

In It Deep

• 4 claimer
  • Balls Deep....
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2024, 12:12:36 PM »
To me, it is clear and simple: "Too many cooks spoil the broth." When you have mega egos with substantial skin in the game, each believing and acting as if they were more important than the game itself, this is what you get.
Harness racing is a rudderless ship. It is just floating along and goes in the direction the tide and currents will take it.
We need a commission and a Chairman of the Board. The current system of who thinks they are entitled and smarter than the others is extremely self destructive.

Rudderless ship?  Not even that big. Harness racing is more like a river raft without a paddle.
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal