Author Topic: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"  (Read 9352 times)

Deadbeat

• NW-1
Re: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2024, 09:42:36 AM »
Your selective outrage is not lost on me. Hundreds of children around the world die of starvation, war kills thousands. So you decide to pick low hanging fruit and feign outrage to help you sleep better at night under the false narrative of moral superiority. Shame on you. Get off the internet and actually make a difference. Sitting at a computer and posting this stuff while eating a bob-bon does nothing but feed your ego.
Nobody disagrees that this is an issue but you actually do less than nothing to stop it. Go volunteer. Go raise money. Open a rescue. Get off the computer. Thanks for stopping by.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2024, 09:45:35 AM »
That farm you run looks like it would be heaven to all those horses in the pictures

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2024, 10:06:00 AM »
Your selective outrage is not lost on me. Hundreds of children around the world die of starvation, war kills thousands. So you decide to pick low hanging fruit and feign outrage to help you sleep better at night under the false narrative of moral superiority. Shame on you. Get off the internet and actually make a difference. Sitting at a computer and posting this stuff while eating a bob-bon does nothing but feed your ego.
Nobody disagrees that this is an issue but you actually do less than nothing to stop it. Go volunteer. Go raise money. Open a rescue. Get off the computer. Thanks for stopping by.

How about 20% of the welfare handed to you goes to taking care of the horses you discard like trash. Your post proves without a doubt you couldn't care less about the horses you use then trash. Makes you a bottom feeding lowlife. Show me what you've done? I know I placed four rehabs last year. Identified and acquired help for 7 standardbreds in Central Park. Two so lame they were taken out of the city for good. Was able to force the person who buried Finish Line to confess. Have four retirees here now under my care, one with special needs that gets daily treatment for her issues. Have offered the NYC Carriage Horse industry one of the 4.5 fields here for up to 8 carriage horses that need their 7 week vacation free of charge. So you were saying again? Jerkoff???
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 10:11:21 AM by M P »
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2024, 10:09:56 AM »
That farm you run looks like it would be heaven to all those horses in the pictures

How many of those in kill pens are one of yours? Why is it always someone else who has to be responsible for your horses after you and your colleagues destroy them. Here's my offer, you bail 3 and I'll take them in. I'll await your response. Fucking loser.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2024, 10:13:33 AM »

Oh an btw, you call hundreds upon hundreds of standardbreds who go through kill pens each month low hanging fruit?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
What a scumbag...

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2024, 10:39:03 AM »
Last post by SRF is they alone have 215 standardbreds that you wonderful folks have allowed to end up in bad places. Yet someone posted that I "cherry pick" these facts. Facts that your welfare driven industry destroys the animals it creates after their use for profit is over. That's just SRF, imagine how many are actually out there.

Australian Kill Pen

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2024, 10:44:05 AM »
Ploptwats say I am anger driven making these posts of the thousands of standardbreds left to die by the welfare mob. I guess I agree then. Shows how much your industry cares about these animals.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2024, 10:53:36 AM »
Oh look, another standardbred I saved from this type of punishment and pain in Central Park. Don't worry welfare recipients. SCM is on it. His name is Brooklets Bojangle in case any of you are curious, which I doubt. Scumbags.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yX8LXU8xNDw
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 10:56:00 AM by M P »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2024, 11:00:13 AM »
Here's that loser Petrelli again in Central Park finding all the horses that ended up there because of you welfare recipients. Nice.  tmbz1

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2024, 11:03:29 AM »
It's a good thing the states continue sending you all welfare so you can replace all these animals you send off to landfills or to work in NYC in pain. Sheesh, I'd hate to think that by pulling your free money all this would end! Phewww.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2024, 12:15:04 PM »
Does it ever bother you that your horses end up on dinner tables overseas?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2024, 12:19:52 PM »
Hey Plopcunts? He won't need that eye after they put the spike through his skull, right? Now go about your business, isn't it about the time of day you line them all up sticking needles and tubes in them? Thankfully everyone else pays for that.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2024, 12:29:08 PM »
Don't fear, when you blood sucking money mooches are done with them they'll all be fine.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2024, 12:40:24 PM »
Just a typical list at any rescue or pen in the country. I applaud all of you welfare recipients who keep these people busy taking on the horses your trashed.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 12:49:57 PM by M P »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2024, 01:15:21 PM »
He’s your typical peanut eater. All talk no action just a lot of hot air and bullshit. He’s known around the circles as a snitch and a fucking rat bastard! Not only that you should’ve seen the floater he left in Mark Ford’s bathroom was disgusting!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 01:18:10 PM by Gaagoots »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal