Author Topic: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"  (Read 9351 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2024, 01:19:47 PM »
He’s your typical peanut eater. All talk no action just a lot of hot air and bullshit. He’s known around the circles as a snitch and a fucking rat bastard! Not only that you should’ve seen the floater he left in Mark Ford’s bathroom was disgusting!

https://youtu.be/V6xfcdMG9pw?si=9ON9VjACXG7h3TZq
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

COME ON MAN

• NW-1
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2024, 01:33:02 PM »
The more everyone answers the RAT Petrelli the more you feed into his bullshit    He is just here to promote himself and his youtube nonsense.  I suspect he will now call me a cunt for not signing this with my real name and phone number and I am ok with that because I do not owe the RAT and DEADBEAT dad anything more than this

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2024, 01:36:52 PM »
Hey mp you certainly are a special kind of asshole aren't you fucking loser you say you want to clean up the sport but yet only attack people you don't like that's not being a hero that's an asshole and day after day you prove how big of an asshole you really are you start this pathetic ass post about horses in the kill pens who the fuck cares they are investments not fucking pets go buy a gerbil if you want a pet so you can play hide and seek with it as you shove it up your asshole so you can feel good about life you call people in this business all kinds of names well while calling out people make sure you call yourself an asshole and loser to maybe even King of all since most are still in your a bust out going around crying every chance you get come on bitch the first page of this post you have 12-14 post next page 12-15 what kind of asshole has no life and can do that only special ones like you now go rat some other people out you hate dummy

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2024, 01:56:41 PM »
Hey mp you certainly are a special kind of asshole aren't you fucking loser you say you want to clean up the sport but yet only attack people you don't like that's not being a hero that's an asshole and day after day you prove how big of an asshole you really are you start this pathetic ass post about horses in the kill pens who the fuck cares they are investments not fucking pets go buy a gerbil if you want a pet so you can play hide and seek with it as you shove it up your asshole so you can feel good about life you call people in this business all kinds of names well while calling out people make sure you call yourself an asshole and loser to maybe even King of all since most are still in your a bust out going around crying every chance you get come on bitch the first page of this post you have 12-14 post next page 12-15 what kind of asshole has no life and can do that only special ones like you now go rat some other people out you hate dummy

You seem to think I care what you welfare stealing cunts think. Haven't figured that out yet have ya dipshit. And all are sooooooo brave saying it from behind pixels on a screen. Gutless horse killing nobodies. Now go destroy more animals scumbag. I'm sure we'll see them posted on the kill sites.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2024, 02:08:40 PM »
Awww can't face reality dirtbags? Yes, YOU do this to them. Not I.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2024, 02:11:55 PM »
Wonderful work caring for the horses you need to steal money from others to survive.  tmbz1

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2024, 02:14:55 PM »
Boooofweakinhoooo have I upset you lowlife scumbags by posting the truth???? You gonna type really hard and loud now???  ngc3

Maybe stop abusing and killing horses. There's a start.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2024, 03:31:10 PM »
The more everyone answers the RAT Petrelli the more you feed into his bullshit    He is just here to promote himself and his youtube nonsense.  I suspect he will now call me a cunt for not signing this with my real name and phone number and I am ok with that because I do not owe the RAT and DEADBEAT dad anything more than this
[/quote]Exactly! Just look what he did to those who tried to help him like Mark Ford, Steve Jones and the late Wes Fisher!  He’s only here trying to promote his sorry ass and it’s not working. People are wise to his bullshit. My guess is he’ll be back in Goshen soon.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 03:32:46 PM by Gaagoots »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2024, 03:42:45 PM »
[/quote]Exactly! Just look what he did to those who tried to help him like Mark Ford, Steve Jones and the late Wes Fisher!  He’s only here trying to promote his sorry ass and it’s not working. People are wise to his bullshit. My guess is he’ll be back in Goshen soon.

Promote what? Farm is full. I sit back and watch your industry sinking while holding a welfare lifesaver.  ngc3

Assassinator

• NW-1
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2024, 04:20:03 PM »
No offense Mike but I could give 2 shits about Petrelli but this i know he's at least tried to make an effort to save some horses but all you other cocksuckers haven't did a fucking thing yet you sit here and badmouth him....IDGAF about his personal life or what he has or has not done to other people...none of you do a fucking thing that matters when it comes to horses and Gaagoots your really fucking special you keep Fords dick in your mouth while you defend him and he's a fat fucking horse killing scumbag himself...u til any of you do something to make any difference you should keep you dick garage shut.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2024, 04:23:03 PM »
This has nothing to do with racing the Government gives billions to big companies that destroy so much land and peoples health and you bitch about race tracks.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2024, 04:58:24 PM »
I was going to ask MP if he kept every horse he ever owned or trained. But I looked him up first. Only ever owned 2 horses and 307 starts as a trainer in 39 years. So wouldn’t make any impact. Oh and a big 50k trainer earnings. Get a life. If it were not for a few idiots like you we would still have horse slaughter plants in the US and you and the other high and mighty people would not be posting those pictures. Also get your facts straight nobody drives a stake in their heads they use a captive bolt gun just like on all other animals for consumption. You seem to forget not everyone in the world has a government that will fund you to do what you please. Their are millions of people in the world that would be quite happy to have some meat if any kind on their table including horse meat

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2024, 05:00:06 PM »
This has nothing to do with racing the Government gives billions to big companies that destroy so much land and peoples health and you bitch about race tracks.

Oh so it's ok to kill horses. Gotcha!  tmbz1
BTW, harness racing will disappear without welfare, those other companies you're referring to don't NEED the money. Just saying.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2024, 05:06:27 PM »
I was going to ask MP if he kept every horse he ever owned or trained. But I looked him up first. Only ever owned 2 horses and 307 starts as a trainer in 39 years. So wouldn’t make any impact. Oh and a big 50k trainer earnings. Get a life. If it were not for a few idiots like you we would still have horse slaughter plants in the US and you and the other high and mighty people would not be posting those pictures. Also get your facts straight nobody drives a stake in their heads they use a captive bolt gun just like on all other animals for consumption. You seem to forget not everyone in the world has a government that will fund you to do what you please. Their are millions of people in the world that would be quite happy to have some meat if any kind on their table including horse meat

Love it, making excuses for the deaths of the animals you people use. Like I said, you don't give a fuck about the animals. Whether I owned 2 or 2000 and made 2 dollars or 200 million means nothing. YOUR industry destroys the same animals you fucking losers on welfare CREATE to STEAL from others by the thousands every year. And you're gonna sit here and try and justify it! It's official, I thought the carriage horse people were worse??? Not even fucking close. Holy fucking shit I cannot believe this worked. I knew if I pushed this hard enough you lowlife fucking pieces of shit would find ways to make what your living off others asses do to the horses acceptable. You went so far as to try and distract people from facts by posting my record? Means what?!? You scumbags are still going to drug these animals and toss them like trash in the end. Go beg for more handouts like a bunch of fucking illegals at the border, holy fucking shit!!!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Horse killers, nothing more. I'm gonna stop in the park and apologize to the carriage horse people for saying they're worse than you scumbags.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2024, 05:11:21 PM »
Hey horse killing scumbags? One thing is for sure, there is no shortage of examples of what you welfare deadbeat lowlife cumstains do to these horses.

Believe me, I'll keep them coming. You make sure you do what you do best, nothing for them when you're done. And you admit it!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 05:26:41 PM by M P »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal