Author Topic: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"  (Read 9350 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2024, 07:47:34 PM »
And the beat goes on. "I'm" the loser living off welfare, yet all the wealthy hard working and successful individuals of a government subsidized industry to survive keep the steady flow of fresh meat coming. Pathetic.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2024, 07:58:02 PM »
Greatest scam ever since the Catholic Church? I'm Catholic I can say that. Harness Racing literally survives off donations. It creates Standardbreds so it can take those donations through purses and "agriculture". Then, it trashes those same horses when done with them, most ending up in kill pens where harness racing AGAIN asks for donations to save the horses from death that were originally created with funds that were DONATIONS.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

And then they say "I'M" the one on welfare.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2024, 08:49:30 PM »
From John Berry last week:
Wonder who the breeding farm mentioned in this article is.

https://harnesslink.com/usa/bananas-we-eat-em-luv-em-and-throw-away-the-peel/

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2024, 10:45:59 AM »
I wasn't going to waste my time posting the obvious again. I don't need to prove just how low the industry has become. A millionaire who sired over 300 babies. While you all tout how successful and wealthy the welfare tit keeps you. This is normal for the horses you use then destroy. Governed and condoned by the worst white trash in the equine world. You make that woman who was whipping the horse who got booted by the Olympics look like Mother Teresa.

In It Deep

• 4 claimer
  • Balls Deep....
« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2024, 04:45:29 PM »
This has to make a normal human being sick to they're stomach. I have to agree with M P, if the powers that govern the industry are the biggest breeder's with hands in the pocket of state supported gaming coffers this life cycle of breed/ race/ slaughter is nothing but a malignant assembly line!
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2024, 06:31:53 AM »
Just a dozen here made by the "industry" and tossed like trash. That's what happens when you're supported by WELFARE, there's no accountability when you can freely spend everyone else's money. But you all love your horses, as long as they're earning. Right? Time to ask for more welfare to save the horses your welfare created.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2024, 06:48:55 AM »
Here's a few more, no biggie. Enjoy your weekend and best of luck collecting your shares of the welfare revenue.  tmbz1 BTW, notice they're RIDING this poor old guy who is 24 years old. I don't blame the broker, I blame the people who put him there. All of you. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 06:52:24 AM by M P »

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2024, 10:24:10 AM »
You should do a video essay ‘bout this, while in the jog cart, training one down. Much more impactful.
Reread It

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2024, 10:27:02 AM »
You should do a video essay ‘bout this, while in the jog cart, training one down. Much more impactful.

I'm not the one killing Standardbreds. You can do one on the results of alcoholism. Just post your face.  ngc3 Making light of this shows what kind of deep woods white trash you really are.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 10:28:54 AM by M P »

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2024, 03:32:35 PM »
I'm not the one killing Standardbreds. You can do one on the results of alcoholism. Just post your face.  ngc3 Making light of this shows what kind of deep woods white trash you really are.

Ha Ha. Train ‘em back…..Turn ‘em over…..! Then say; I’m not involved. Unless you’re talk’n to your carriage horse buds — then your in the harness racing game. What a Petrllie.
Anyways….I gotsta gets me anudder beer.
Reread It

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2024, 05:36:00 PM »
Ha Ha. Train ‘em back…..Turn ‘em over…..! Then say; I’m not involved. Unless you’re talk’n to your carriage horse buds — then your in the harness racing game. What a Petrllie.
Anyways….I gotsta gets me anudder beer.

Got two now and two more on way. Got a problem with that other than blowing over the limit? Are the last two digits of your number 93? Why not come on a livestream and man up.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2024, 06:34:14 PM »
Got two now and two more on way. Got a problem with that other than blowing over the limit? Are the last two digits of your number 93? Why not come on a livestream and man up.
Reread It

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2024, 06:51:27 PM »

Tomorrow night, 8pm on YouTube. Let's talk harness racing. You seem to have a lot to say being obsessed with me. I never asked Jeff about you. I sent you my number on Facebook.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2024, 07:41:20 PM »
Tomorrow night, 8pm on YouTube. Let's talk harness racing. You seem to have a lot to say being obsessed with me. I never asked Jeff about you. I sent you my number on Facebook.

Ain’t gonna happen. Unlike you, I’m not a hypocrite. I’ve suggested folks would have to be a fool to engage with you. I may be a drunk….but I ain't no fool.
As examples….The Meadowlands crew, The Jackson Boys, Callahan, Yarock. I’ll try to recall of a couple more over my next few drinks.
Reread It

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal