Author Topic: Pleep Pleep  (Read 237 times)

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
Pleep Pleep
« on: October 21, 2024, 11:58:16 AM »
Now even Fox News have to pleep out Trump's obsenities in how he describes democrates.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
Re: Pleep Pleep
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2024, 01:34:24 PM »
Now even Fox News have to pleep out Trump's obsenities in how he describes democrates.
Is it "has to" or "have to"?
My one room country school was not very clear on English!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Pleep Pleep
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2024, 05:29:34 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY has sum thins to say.
(1) YOU get it. SPEEELIN ain't what it used to bee. Everyone,except, HORSEPLOP 4t graders only want correct.
(2) SOOOOEES TRUMP GOES to MC'DONALDS. There the FAT FUCKIN DRAFT DODGIN BLIMP is. He stands by the FRENCHY FRIER. Most likly it was the MANAGER of that joint that was with him. He do not do ANYTHIN. He pushes a button and then sets the FRIES in grease. That's it. The guy with him that works there do all the rest. FAT BLIMP stands there MYSTIFIED. WOW: Thats how FRENCHY FRIES are made.
(3) And everyone gooootttsa like this: When the last time you ever went to DRIVE-THRU at a DONALDS and you stood in line on yooose feet dogs without a vehichle. NEXT!.
(4) And this morning on the FOX SHIT SHOW .with that CREEP who BLACK married to WHITE MAN. She has anothere SHIT LOVIN MAGA TRUMP LOVER on her SHOW. That WITCH says: DONALD was so great. It was better that he went to drive-up window and talked with the people walkin up. Of course they all MAGA FUCS. And again: Who in the FUC goes to a MC;DONALDS drice up window to order food and walks up . Don't NORMAL peoples go inside if they orderin that way.
(5) One wonders what that DONALDS lost money wise that day,with this CRAZY INSANE DRAFT DODGIN FUC doin his PHOTO OP. SINCE he loves BIG MACS and FISH SANDWICHES,HOW come the FAT BLIMP not go and make both for himself. I JOHN FRANK ARMY will tell you why. The FAT FUCKIN SLOP has never cooked anythin in his LIFE.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Onthefront11: On fire at Yonkers
    October 18, 2024, 04:26:12 PM
  • Onthefront11: Per
    October 18, 2024, 04:25:51 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal